Senior Radiation Technologist with Main Focus on Proton Therapy (UMCG)
Below is a brief job description, as a Radiation Technologist you:
- drafts and implements protocols and procedures regarding proton therapy
- proposes and evaluates training schedules for new Radiation Technologists
- monitors staffing, workflow and progress within the focus area
- co-operate as regular Radiation Technologists
- signals bottlenecks within the focus area and provides solutions
- fulfills the role of an expert and contact for logistic and focus area related questions
- safeguards the quality of care within the focus area
- takes part in, or leads, workgroups and projects
Project Manager – Design & Construction (Proton International)
|Division/Department: Project Management|
|Job Title: Project Manager – Design & Construction|
|Reports To: VP Design and Construction|
|Type of Position: Full-time|
|Hours/week: As required|
Proton International Inc, was formed in 2014 to provide turnkey design, construction, operation and maintenance of proton therapy facilities for use in the treatment of cancer (www.protonintl.com). Our mission is to build a network of proton therapy facilities throughout the United States. We are seeking a highly qualified project management professional to manage complex, technically challenging, fast track medical projects throughout the continental United States and Europe. In addition to overseeing design and construction activities, this position may also include aspects of facilities management.
The right candidate will be entrepreneurial, able to handle multifaceted issues and be a strong asset in a hard-working professional environment. This position has the potential to grow along with the company.
- Manage the design process from inception through Construction Administration
- Manage the pre-construction process including fast track and early bid packages
- Manage construction activities from shovel in ground through occupancy
- Manage client communication.
- Create and oversee project budgets.
- Prepare CPM project and construction schedules.
- Coordinate project team including legal, development consultants, architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Process construction documents, including contracts, change order requests, change orders, etc.
- Review design documents, specifications.
- Perform on-site construction progress inspections.
- Perform cost-estimates as required.
Performs other related duties as required.
- Engineering background / degree.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in management oversight of projects, at a minimum value of $30 to $50 million dollars.
- Very comfortable with engineering-centric project documentation.
- Highest level of expertise with preparation of technical reports.
- Highest level of expertise in CPM project scheduling
- Extensive site experience and working knowledge of the building design/construction
- Process and technical components
- Cost estimating or familiarity with building costs by trade and building components.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Willing to step-in and “get your hands dirty.”
- Familiarity with permitting, design and construction documentation flow.
- Excellent computer skills and the desire to learn and work with new software programs.
- Must be comfortable making decisions and working independently in an entrepreneurial envoirnment.
- Successful completion of fast track construction projects with complex project elements related to including aspects of industrial and medical uses.
- Comfortable with heavy travel.
Proton International offers an excellent work environment, competitive salary, and a very comprehensive benefits package. Additionally, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) that values the strength diversity brings to our workplace.